Monday, January 14, 2013

I'M BAAAACK AND WITH A FRESH START

 After chatting with AP, I too decided to start a new blog.  It makes sense since I have a new life than I did when I was blogging 3 or 4 years ago.  Gosh, so much has happened!  I have soooo much to tell you guys and thoughts that I have had swirling around in my head for years but no safe outlet for them.  Facebook is way too public and there's alot on my mind that I just won't post on there.  This is my main reason for wanting to bring blog world back to life.  I want to be able to vent and talk about real things on my mind in a safe environment.  I am sooo excited that we are all going to start blogging again!!! I know this post is a bit boring but I have a list of stuff I want to blog about so I will blog a lot more tomorrow cuz I can blog while I am at work lol yay me!  Well that's enough for tonight.  Make sure you create a link to my new blog and remember not to visit the old one.  Welcome back girlies love you all! <3

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

I will delete the old one. I am keeping my old one, my life is basically the same...lol

Amanda said...

YAY!!!!!! I am so happy. I think the time is right for us to all be back together again! I missed you guys and although I share a lot, and I mean a lot, on Facebook, there is so much left unsaid. I have missed this, and you so much!!

Unknown said...

AP tell Lura to come back too! I don't think she has seen my post on facebook!

Mrs. Pancost said...

I love your family picture up top. Very cute, and you all look so happy!

Char said...

Hey! I like your new bloggy!! :) I'm keeping my old one.

Unknown said...

Thanks girls, I am working on another very long post that I will post later today!

Lura said...

Yay to blogging! :) Welcome back!

kellerie said...

Yay! Lura's back, too!