Tuesday, January 22, 2013

NO TIME TO BE SICK!

Being sick sucks!  Started coming down with something Saturday afternoon.  We had plans to go tubing but I didn’t want to be out in the cold when I was in the midst of getting sick so we canceled.  We are hoping to go this weekend but not sure if that will work out since Saturday is such a busy day. 

Tonight we have basketball practice, a ton of homework and need to finish his Science Fair Board.  He is doing his Board on Distractions while Driving, which has been a pretty cool project to do since this is such a problem these days. 

We went to Dave and Buster’s and played a driving game first without distractions and recorded our score and then we played the game with 3 different distractions.  Texting while driving, talking on the phone while driving and driving while getting poked by someone non-stop (this one brought on a lot of strange looks from people lol)

It was a fun project to do and I hope its enlightening to people because its truly an epidemic and danger!

His Science Fair is Saturday and his board will be judged.  I will post pics of the finished project.

We have such a big day Saturday, we have to be at the Science Fair at by 8:15 am (yuck) its over by 12:00 noon and then off to his basketball game at 1:30! 

I hope his Board wins an award at the fair!  I will let you all know!  That’s all that’s been going on with me lately!  Later gators

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Best of luck to Dawson on his project. Very good topic to cover too.

I hope you're feeling better!!

Mrs. Pancost said...

His project sounds really neat. I judge the science fair at my school, and his sounds way better than the stuff I usually see.

Hope you feel better soon! It's a terrible year for being sick. It seems like it drags on forever.

Unknown said...

yeah, he chose that topic for his project all on his own out of thousands of options. This is the first time someone has done their science fair project on this topic according to his teacher so Hopefully its a big hit and he wins something :) He finished the board last night and I will post a pic tonight.

Cheryl said...

Awesome topic, hope he wins something. I can't wait until Ryan has science fair. Hope you are feeling better!

Char said...

Way cool and fun experiment!! Good Luck to Dawson!